Appropriate Power Technology
TRACK: Appropriate Power Technology (APT)
Who should attend:
T Technical staff who are now or will be managing or designing network centres and backbones, or access laboratories,
network power system technicians and those responsible for managing power infrastructure/ Estate Departments
for their institutions or organizations.
experience with power supply, using UPS or inverters. Basic knowledge of electrical sytems will be an advantage in practical sessions.
delegates should be able to;
- assess energy needs
- identify power solution options for ICT equipment
- perform power audit for network infrastructure
- monitor power outages and performance of installed systems
- describe safety health and environmental issues of various power solutio
- how to populate/utilize a content development applications in their organizations.