Who should attend:
Those responsible for Content development and managing CMS platforms and applications,
including MIS staff, Librarians, Lecturers, IT Managers, and Administrators.
Familiarity with use and configuration of applications; Intuitiveness with respect to menu navigation.
delegates will have current knowledge and skills on:
- available content development platforms
- installation of a content development application and databases
- database structures and management
- prerequisites for specific content development apps
- content types and categorization
- how to populate/utilize a content development applications in their organizations.