After attending this track, participants should be able to;
- Describe the internal components of a computer and assemble a computer system.
- Install and understand operating systems on computers and mobile devices.
- Connect to the Internet and share resources in a networked environment.
- Troubleshoot using system tools and diagnostic software.
- Setup IM services
It is an instructor-led classroom course and includes activities using Packet Tracer, hands-on lab work, and a wide array of assessment types and tools on an online e-learning platform.
Benefits to Students/Participants
- A lifetime Cisco networking Academy connection profile.
- Chapter exams as the student progress in class.
- Hands-on Lab/practical on PC Hardware/Software, Wireless Access Point, Crimping of Copper cable for network connection etc.
- Preparation for CompTIA A+ certification.
- Successful students are issued Cisco Academy Global Certificate acceptable worldwide.
- Opportunity to become Cisco Systems partners.
- Become Cisco Academy Alumni.
It’s an online e-learning platform.